Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TAGGED

I've been tagged byAmber



The rules:A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Eachplayer lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, theplayer then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs andleaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and askingthem to read your blog.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. My greatest wish as a child, and even now, is that I had a sibling. This is also why I agreed to have a child only if there would be another child following soon behind. Lucky for me that I have two friends who've adopted me and vice versa. Amber has been like a sister to me for almost 25 years.. why let a little DNA stand in the way of a dream?



2. I hate to cry over real, personal issues. However, I cry probably daily at TV shows and movies. It 's either really pathetic or very cathartic -- possibly both. So, don't expect me to cry at what hurts me, but if I'm waching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, you might as well pull out the tissues.



3. Once you've claimed me as a friend, you're pretty much stuck with me. I'm like a leech that way.



4. I love books - almost any kind of books. I read during pretty much any down time I have. I have varied taste, but prefer "supernatural" themed novels. I'm just now getting to the point where I can read literature again. I have an English Degree, and I was sick of that stuff for a really long time (I just can't get over my hatred of Faulkner... what was Oprah thinking with that book club selection?).



5. I'm a betta mommy! I love betta fish and I have a tankful of 6 week old babies. They're doing well... I'll keep you updated!!



6. Out of all household chores, I hate doing dishes the most. I would rather clean toilets than do dishes. Thank you, God, for dishwashers!

This is really sad, but I don't have anybody to tag yet. So, if you are reading this and haven't posted yours yet, consider yourself tagged!!







No comments: