Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blessings Abound

Hey there bloggy land!! I've missed you all. I have just been soooo busy for my two newest babies... you know, the ones that we were only supposed to have for 6-8 weeks? Well, we just passed the two month mark, and it looks like a miracle of God sized proportions has occurred!!

We may just get to keep them!!

The girls were supposed to go to a relative placement, but that's probably not going to happen. We aren't sure what will happen from here, but His works are amazing, and I can't wait to sit back and watch.

Just several weeks ago, I was talking to a friend about how funny it was that we started this whole foster care thing for a chance to adopt, and we end up with three unadoptable kids. Ha. Ha ha. My God loves long odds. Within a couple of weeks, we go from three unadoptable kids to one kid in the process of being adopted!!! Our beautiful, wonderful Tinkerbell. I am so excited to share her with you guys. The very same worker that I was complaining about a couple of months ago is trying his hardest to get this adoption to go through. So far, it is going very well. I desperately hope I have concrete news to share soon.

So, the two new little ones have court on August 4th. This should be a non-issue. After that, it looks like they are going to try for TPR. Oh could it be that all three of my unadoptable babies will be all mine?

I humbly ask that you pray for all three of these girls, particularly "Indie". These babies have been through Hell, and are still trying to work their way out. Both are making tremendous strides. Sassy is a happy, joyful, normal baby these days. She's gained several pounds and is learning to talk. Indie is doing so much better, but there's still a long road ahead.

Thanks again, and I love you all!

-Beenie!

3 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

I want you to know something. I just sat here and read this post and the newer one. I am covered in goosebumps and the tears are flowing. You didn't write anything I did know, but I'm just overcome...
Stay strong sweetie. You are for these girls...I just know they're meant to be where they are right now. I can't promise you forever, because we have to wait and see how the TPR goes with the little ones, but I know in my heart that Heavenly Father sent them to you guys. No matter what happens, they were so meant to be in your arms in this season of their life.
We love you all, so far beyond anything I can type in a blog comment. I miss you like crazy!
Hang in there, you are SO doing the Lord's work. Isn't it awesome how He moves...when His work provides you with such beautiful little blessings! (And yes, I mean Tinkerbell too, but don't tell her I called her little. LOL)

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Sorry, that should have said you didn't write anything I Didn't know, not did know.
And again, we love you guys so much!

Sabrina said...

Love you too :) Miss you like crazy too. I should have some extra time to talk and chat come Sunday when JP gets back from NY.