Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Friday the 13th lasts all week long...

If I were a superstitious person, I would never fear Friday the 13th. It's always great for me.

If I were a superstitious person, I would really fear the week after. Take this week for example. On Monday, I had to go to my gynecologist (grounds enough), and I had to get a biopsy. The biopsy is totally "for peace of mind", but it was extremely painful, and wondering about the results has made me slightly bonkers. I had an argument over the phone with a clothing company, the results for the biopsy were late, I had to hold my extremely full bladder while some lady pushed on my abdomen and took pictures (also known as Ultrasound).

And here's where my day really started to go downhill. We found out that the state auditor had a problem with our foster care application, so we have to re-do our background check, which will take 6 weeks to 3 months to complete.

So, we decided to take our sorrows to Applebee's to try to get some fresh scenery and enjoy a family evening. Juli dropped macaroni on her leg and know has a horrible burn and blisters to go along with it.

I'm just going to rent out a padded room for the rest of the week!

1 comment:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Wow, girly girl, you're right. The week after has been terrible! Let me know as soon as you get the results and I hope that Juli is doing better today. Keep your chin up, we love you, and the week is almost over!