Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random Juli, Vol. 1

My daughter sometimes says the most random things. I thought I would share it with you...

So, while John and I were cooking on Monday, I put Sesame Street on the big TV. When we came back, Juli had lined her dolls and stuffed animals on our couch. John asked her what their names are, and she went down the line, "This one is Brady, this one is Helen, This one is Hannah, this one is (fill in random normal names here), and this one is Vitamin, and THIS one is SELFISH!!!!

LOL!?!?!?

2 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Oh my goodness...I laughed out loud and I SO needed that! I love you Juli, you're such a trip. You and Hartley are two of a kind. He asked me tonight "do I have a third chin, or is it only pigs that do?" Miss you guys so much!

Sabrina said...

Me too; glad we got to see you on Thursday!