Monday, August 11, 2008

One of Those Days

I guess it's just one of those days. I just feel like the stress and the minutiae of life is smothering me right now. I know that this is a temporary feeling, probably brought on by hormones and a string of irritating events, but I just feel *down*. We're still waiting on foster care, meanwhile, things at work are getting worse by the day. My kids start back to school soon, and I was so hoping to steal some time with them before it started. I dropped food on my shirt. Maybe I should go to sleep and start again...

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Sabrina!
Nice to "meet" you.
Isn't it great that we have a God to turn to when we need a do-over?
I have found His timing to be perfect...even when I can't see it at the time.
Please stop by my blog again some time and say hello!
I'm glad to see you have Lisa's blog listed on your blogroll- she's amazing and very experienced with fostering and adopting!
Blessings,
Holly

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Hope you felt a little better after we talked last night. I know exactly what you mean, it was one of those days...