Friday, May 15, 2009

God, you are hilarious!

So, if you've been reading my blog, you know how hard I've struggled with the idea of taking another foster care placement. I've spent several weeks trying to find direction. This morning, I decided to read through my blog entries. I thought it would be enlightening to experience this journey we've been on all over again. And it was! I remembered that we've been called to do this, and that this is a ministry for us. I began to get excited at the prospect again...

... just in time for me to get an Email. We were offered another placement!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! More to come soon!

2 comments:

ASHLEY said...

Hello, I just happened upon your blog and see alot of myself in your story. I also used to foster when I was in a previous marriage where I was unable to concieve. I am now remarried and have been blessed with a boy and a girl they are both so beautiful. My heart also longs for more children. I would love to have more biological children and want to foster agin but due to some sitiuations of my husbands we arenot able to do that right now. He is not from this country. I look forward to reading more of your story.

Sabrina said...

Thanks so much Ashley! God Bless you on your journey.