Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday!!

I lot of my "bloggy friends" do Thankful Thursday, so count me in! Hey, at least there is a good chance that I'll blog once a week. See? I'm thankful for Thankful Thursday because that means I remember to blog once a week. WOOOOHOOO!!

I'm thankful for a kind, loving, constant Father who cares about my smallest problem. I am so thankful that he loves me and sent his son to die for me. I am so incredibly glad that He has watched over me all the years that I didn't even care about Him. And speaking of which, I'm incredibly glad for his grace and mercy.

And, today, I am thankful for my two beautiful biological children that God has given me, and the beautiful foster daughter that He sent me.

2 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

And I'm thankful for you, my friend of...we're going to have to stop saying how long, let's just say since we were five...LOL

Sabrina said...

AMEN, sister!